So, what does ACW do?
- Three times a year we meet together for Writers' Days, where we listen to talks from experienced authors, develop our skills in workshops and get to know one another better to support each other in our writing
- Throughout the year, local groups hold regional events with guest speakers and many meet regularly for discussion and support
- Four times a year, our members receive the Christian Writer magazine, which is packed full of informative and interesting articles and news
- We interact with each other in our Facebook group, discussing the latest issues and posting links to each other's blogs, articles and books
- We interact with each other on Twitter, developing our networks and building the ACW fellowship